Samstag, 1. Juni 2013

communication - prism 2013, London

`liminal´ prism  2013, London
crossing the threshold

Prism was installed by Julia Caprara and I was proud when she asked me to become a member in 2005. So my first year was 2006. Now in 2013 I present my work with the title "communication" in the Mall Gallery.




The acrylic photo shows the moving by the communicating people during a conversation. The different distances tell about the relationship of the talking person, symboled as vessels out of paper. The gap between the two is the remaining space between the both.

During the exhibition I met two members of my BA group and there was time to talk about our work as well as other artistic questions.

I got aware that the next stage could be to fill up the vessels - with love, warmness....... which material ? How? It will come up....

Thanks a lot to my English friends for all they gave and have done to me ....

Denise Jones, Val Cross and Marilyn Hall from my BA showed her work as well:

                                          Denise Jones

                                          Val Cross

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Preparation for Connected Exhibition - Vorbereitung für Connected Ausstellung

die Vorbereitungen für die Connected Ausstellungen sind im vollen Gange. Letzte Stiche, Zusammensammeln von benötigtem Material für den Aufb...